step into...

your soon-to-be favourite music portal, think friendster, myspace, facebook, ringo, multiply and such... all but none of that stuff!

we are the dancing element in Bollywood movies. we are the RM1.60 toll on any goddamn KL road. we are the flying+toppled+burning car accident on federal highway. we are the curry to roti canai. we're Ron Burgundy's mustache.

just like music to anyone's soul, we're significant.


Zigs Picks

Ziggawahwah

Shout it out to us here!

Ziggg Us!

Wanna get personal?
Then Zigggg us with an email!
zigsmusix@gmail.com



Whatever We Like

In lieu of Obama-rama I thought...I should pay some kind of tribute. Have y'all heard the song? Like all these famous people singing over his victory speech? What makes me completely baffled is how fast they came out with it. I heard it the morning after. Hoo-wee.


But we here at Zigs, instead of jumping on the bandwagon and spouting many good things about the man himself (and there are many many good things to say about Mr. Obama), I kinda wanna pay tribute to the other African-American men out there we love. (and there are many many many of them out there too...teehee).

First up on my list is the gentleman himself - Ne-Yo.

Oh pish posh to the rumours that he may be gay. I mean, come on, the man can sing his socks off and move like there's no tomorrow andddd he loves 'independent women'. Oh wait, oh dear...he *could* be gay after all....BOOHOO. But no, Ne-Yo, is most certainly NOT gay. We will not believe it here at Zigs. He is simply too much of a gentleman to be.



















Next on my list...oh and I'm so excited about finally posting about this lovely lovely gentleman: T.I.

Oh pooh, about his numerous arrests and all that shizz about weapons and gang fights and all..but who cares. The man is an entrepreneur. And how hard can someone named Clifford Joseph Harris Jr be. Seriously. We love T.I. And you do too....Admit it!



Another lovely gentleman that I recently can't get enough of and for whom I have John Legend (another lovely but slightly *gatal* [another story for another time] man..kaka) to thank for is: Lupe Fiasco


So much respect for this man. He's 26 and he's already got a Grammy and the respect of literally anyone who's anyone in the industry. And I gotta say, Superstar is one of the best songs of 07/08. Seriously.





And there you have it....Zigs' Chocolate Deeelights! Have you any more to add to the list???
TELL US!

4 comments:

Aishah said...

my own chocolate delight is MosDef, most definitely thank you!

a said...

ok is it just me or is there another historic moment in the video? like nicole scherzinger and scarlett johansson in the same frame (and same song?!) at 01:30

Aishah said...

oh shut it av!

kookie said...

mmmhmm mosdef is certainly a real chocolate bonbon extravaganza.haha. h
tsk...pervy av...