step into...

your soon-to-be favourite music portal, think friendster, myspace, facebook, ringo, multiply and such... all but none of that stuff!

we are the dancing element in Bollywood movies. we are the RM1.60 toll on any goddamn KL road. we are the flying+toppled+burning car accident on federal highway. we are the curry to roti canai. we're Ron Burgundy's mustache.

just like music to anyone's soul, we're significant.


Zigs Picks

Ziggawahwah

Shout it out to us here!

Ziggg Us!

Wanna get personal?
Then Zigggg us with an email!
zigsmusix@gmail.com



It's a love/hate relationship!

There's something about British boys and cheesy music. Can someone tell me why? I have a few boys on my list, who I've dissed when I heard their songs repeatedly playing on air. But after awhile, I was made to swallow my words until I choked. (GASP! Look at those "delicious" photos of them) Not only do they sing corny poppy love songs, they flaunt their abs too?

Forgive me Gareth Gates, I thought you're such a sissy singing that song "Anyone of us"..It was too annoying with that whiny vocals of yours, repeating the chorus over and over...
and I hate you more for making me hooked on that one song...(I found it quite therapeutical after relating my life experience. ehem. )

Oh Shayne Ward... I know you're the young and talented winner of X Factor, but I'm sorry my friend thought you were some American bodyguard standing round behind us when we saw you in KL...and I hated "Breathless" cause the lyrics were too dumb, rather desperate and pathetic! C'mon... "If we had babies they would have your eyes?" I mean, I'm a hopeless romantic... but that's way too corny...
and most of all, I hate you for making me believe those words were actually sweet (I found me smiling to myself after awhile...with that "awwwhh" feeling inside).

Reminder to you Zigsters...Note: Never diss something you dislike, karma will somehow find its way and give you a slap in the face! (I think mine is already swollen)
Hooray to corny pop songs!

0 comments: