step into...

your soon-to-be favourite music portal, think friendster, myspace, facebook, ringo, multiply and such... all but none of that stuff!

we are the dancing element in Bollywood movies. we are the RM1.60 toll on any goddamn KL road. we are the flying+toppled+burning car accident on federal highway. we are the curry to roti canai. we're Ron Burgundy's mustache.

just like music to anyone's soul, we're significant.


Zigs Picks

Ziggawahwah

Shout it out to us here!

Ziggg Us!

Wanna get personal?
Then Zigggg us with an email!
zigsmusix@gmail.com



I love it but You hate it...

Ever like a song but everyone else seems to hate it? So you kind of keep it a secret until it comes on the radio in a car full of your friends and someone accidentally catches you singing along to the words? Eee.

Here at Zigs, we're dedicating our topic of the week to the songs that we secretly like, but everyone else can't stand the sound of.

Currently no.1 on my list is: Shontelle's T-shirt song. teehee. Why is it everyone seems to hate this song but knows the lyrics to it, eh?
NOTHING BUT YOUR T-SHIRT ONNNNN....yeah. it's hot.

Which brings me to my 2nd song I know everyone else hates...but I am confessing my partiality to:
Paris Hilton's Nothing In This World
Maybe it's because of Paris...Maybe it's because the video is really dumb...Maybe it's because of Paris...Maybe it's because it's so cheesy...Maybe it's Paris...yeah, maybe it's because of PARIS!

Oh dear...

My 3rd guilty pleasure? ooh...this is an oldie but goodie...Right Said Fred's I'm Too Sexy!
I used to imagine myself walking down the runway to this song...I'm too sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts!! Check out the video!


0 comments: